Home Computer Services
The days of a single home computer connecting to the internet are long gone as today's homes have evolved into more complex private networks. Home networks today are usually equipped with a wireless router, multiple computers, mobile devices, printers, game consoles, etc... As a result, network security and troubleshooting have also become more complex which is a big reason why yesterday's computer repair shops have become less and less effective at resolving today's home network issues.
OnSite Computer Solutions takes a modern approach to resolving modern IT issues in the home.
Our certified technicians will schedule to come out to your home so we may ask questions and better understand your issues. This also gives us access to your home network and associated equipment which is crucial in properly isolating and resolving many of today's computing problems.
Our Home Services Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Blue Screens and Error Messages
- New PC Setup and Configuration
- Laptop DC Jack Replacement
- Data Recovery and Migration
- Broken Screen Replacement
- Mobile Device Setup and Configuration
- Hardware Replacement and Upgrades
- Wireless and Networking
- Private Cloud Solutions
- Email Solutions
- Windows Tutoring 7, 8, and 10